Designed to provide a gateway to the ‘world of Spanish football’, from ‘grass-roots’ youth football, schools teams seeking tours or tournaments to the elite player looking for assistance for a career pathway in Spain. The opening opportunity for this experience starts HERE.
On the back of the recent success of the Spanish International and U21 teams and the success of Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League, coupled with the domestic and European success of FC Barcelona Alusport, the Spanish Way is widely recognised as the way forward for the future of the game. The Academy was formed to model the excellence demonstrated by these teams.
The Academy is in the fortunate position of being able to tap into the Sporting and Cultural way of life due to our knowledge, expertise and our strong links with clubs in the region at all levels and our extensive array of contacts in the region. Whether it is Football or Futbol Sala, junior, youth or veteran, boys or girls our oganisation provides:
• Junior / School Team Tours & Tournaments
• Local matches at competitive levels
• La Liga coaching sessions
• Stadium Tours
• 3 / 4 Star Hotel Accommodation
• Elite level coaching programme
• Spanish Trials opportunities
• Participation in prestigious tournaments
• Local support throughout duration of stay
Whether you are a professional academy player looking for international competition, or a youth side or school team looking for a Spanish experience, our dedicated and friendly team are there to help you achieve this. With facilities that are second to none, every team will be given the opportunity to play against teams at their own level, hopefully guaranteeing everyone involved an enjoyable and unforgettable experience of both Spanish football and culture.
To further enhance the quality & experience for both teams & individuals, futsal specialist Santiago Gea Rodríguez is now bringing his expertise to ourselves. In addition to being the current coach for the National Team, Santi brings with him a wealth of over 20 years experience, the majority of which has been gained as one of the leading coaches at FCBarcelona. We are certain that this will prove to be a winning combination.
1 week,1 month, 3 months, 6 months or Full Season (9 months)
• Comprehensive training for footballers in the aspects of Tactics, Techniques, Physical & Educational Values
• Inspired by the Catalan football philosophy: Ball Control & Tactical Concepts
• Tasks on Decision Making: The importance of cognitive tasks
• UEFA PRO Trainers and physical education graduates with experience in high performance
• 3 daily training sessions: Physical Preparation, Technical and Tactical Training, Team Training & Matches
Players undertake individual training sessions, tailored to meet their needs and special requirements. Filming of games.
Training & Matches
Additional training sessions with local teams and competitive matches with clubs in the Catalan league and visiting overseas teams. Football monitoring and analysis.
Physical Fitness Test & Evaluation
Each player will participate in physical tests and be evaluated on an individual basis.
Specific Position Training in Groups
Groups of goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, strikers.
Nutrition, Recovery & Injury Prevention
Sports nutrition programs, physical recovery protocols and sports injury prevention advice.
To complement the field training, analysis of videos, talks by professionals.
All accommodation is within the 4* Sports Resort with an array of facilities and services that meet all the needs of the students.
Recreational & Cultural Activities
• Attend football matches at FC Barcelona, RCD Español (league), Gimnastic de Tarragona (2nd division) and others
• City visits to Barcelona, Tarragona and Reus
• Picasso museum / Gaudi buildings
• Leisure activities including the beaches of Salou and Cambrils, the mountains of Montserrat and Prades, Delta del Ebro – national park
• Excursions including Port Aventura
Simply visit the office or Send your credentials/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and Call / Whatsapp +234 803 4383 061