Professional qualification to be acquired: a coach (a trainer) of a kind of sport
Study type: Full time studies
Study length: 2 years
Program amount: 80 CP (120 ECTS)
Tuition fee (per year): 1500 EUR /year
Study language: English (for foreign students)
- To train sports coaches (trainers), to promote their mental and physical development, to develop a free, responsible and creative individual.
- To provide conditions and promote future coaches’ (trainers’) acquiring of knowledge and skills in correspondence with sports coach fourth qualification level standard requirements, to facilitate development of competitive professionals.
- To facilitate motivation to further educate to acquire second level professional higher education and fifth level professional qualification.
Basics of business
Basics of law
Basics of physiology
Basics of biochemistry
Sport training theory, methodology and pedagogical development
Basics and didactics of gymnastics
Basics and didactics of acrobatics
Basics and didactics of aerobics
Basics and didactics of track and field athletics
Basics and didactics of handball
Basics and didactics of volleyball
Basics and didactics of basketball
Basics of professional communication
Basics of athletic conditioning
Nutrition and physical load
Sports ecology and civil defense
State final examination – qualification examination, which includes:
- Working out and defence of the Qualification Paper.
- State final examination in specialty.
send your academic qualification, datapage of your international passport and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application processing